UPDATE: PremiumTimes reports that Police has confirmed Sunday afternoon that she was suspected to have been raped and killed by 20-year old Uduak Akpan who buried her in a shallow grave in his father's compound in order to cover his tracks.
Nigerian social media is agog with the story of Iniobong Umoren. Umoren was last seen on April 29 before she went to honour the appointment with someone who promised her a job through Twitter chat after her post saying she was in need of a job. According to her friend who says she was raped, killed and buried in a shallow grave after her body was discovered, " She sent me a 1sec audio record on WhatsApp and I had to call her back to know if she wanted to say something to me but immediately, I called her I heard her screaming,” the friend, Uduak Umoh, tweeted.
The Nation had earlier reported Umoren’s mysterious disappearance which sparked fear among friends and sympathisers and prompted the creation of a hashtag – #FindHinyHumoren — to gather information on her whereabouts.
Got gist? SMS:08029976464 WhatsApp:08029976464 Email:inkubwa@gmail.com

No comments:
Post a Comment